DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Riverside County California?

I live in Temecula CA, Morgan Hill area. Just purchased the Mavic Air. I'm new to drones and am exploring places to fly in this area.
I can show you some great places just east of Temecula. Text or call me sometime. I've been flying for a few years now. 951-331-5282

I can show you some great places just east of Temecula. Text or call me sometime. I've been flying for a few years now. 951-331-5282

I am in Temecula up by Butterfield Stage/Morgan Hill area too. I will be at that area at the end of Butterfield Stage to fly my drones on weekends.

Reactions: TerryJ

Any good places in Temecula? The only place I have seen that's not a NFZ is Lake Skinner Park. But being a State Park, it could be snobby around drones.

Curious, the places you are talking about - are they local fields, or longer range? I'm looking for places to do some range testing that aren't way out in the desert.

I really need to find a place by the Temecula/Anza area. Lake Skinner is out of the list as they are not welcoming drone flyers due to 'endangered species" living in the area.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flymehome