DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s San Francisco Peaks, Arizona

Welcome to the Ai 2S family.
Looking forward to seeing more or your pictures. Post them big so those of us viewing on a large screen can see the quality .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly the Air 2S in the Rain and Capture the Storm
C0003.00_07_41_17.Still012-1.jpg

Try some straight down shots over those trees. And don't forget about video. You can do so much more with movement. It requires a lot more practice to capture cinematic moves, but it opens up a lot more opportunity.

Reactions: tlswift58
I have been experimenting with vertical shots. And I'm experimenting with video as well. I'm a professional airplane pilot, so seeing the world from the air is not new to me, but I've never had the ability to loiter and shoot from low altitudes until now. It's revitalizing my interest in photography, that's for sure.

Attachments

• 521824_lzn.jpg
    521824_lzn.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: tlswift58
I have been experimenting with vertical shots. And I'm experimenting with video as well. I'm a professional airplane pilot, so seeing the world from the air is not new to me, but I've never had the ability to loiter and shoot from low altitudes until now. It's revitalizing my interest in photography, that's for sure.
Everything you can't do in a manned aircraft that you wish you could. Once you start working on your cinematic moves, you'll be hooked on video. The gimbal is the key element in creating dramatic clips. A lot can be done with Spotlight mode. Makes it so easy.

Great photos. You've got the photographer part down - now the drone pilot / videographer part to learn. Many, many posts on how to slow the drone down esp in Cinema / tripod mode to get some great vids or simply edit the bad parts out in post.

By showcasing your work, esp on social media - it shows a totally different side to drones than most of the public has a (bad) perception of.

When people see a vastly different view of a waterfall / scenery, they are amazed; since they typically only see them from the ground view. I always put that is was done with a drone, so they get that mental picture that drones CAN BE okay and not the bad guys we've been made out to be.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear