DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Santa Cruz Trip part 2

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
As promised, here is the 2nd part of our visit to Santa Cruz to visit our grandson. It is 3:15 minutes. Comments always welcomed.

This is the second of two videos in my trip to Santa Cruz, California. Santa Cruz is the home of the University of California branch , UC Santa Cruz. This was a college visit to grandson, a senior at the school, and it was combined with tourism. The videos feature coastal scenes, redwood forests, lighthouses, harbors, and uses timelapse and drone photography, as well as standard video and still cameras. The first episode link is here ;

Last edited:
Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
As promised, here is the 2nd part of our visit to Santa Cruz to visit our grandson. It is 3:15 minutes. Comments always welcomed.
Hi Dale,
I watched your video and have a couple of questions:
Why is the driving shot from 0:20 to 0:34 so wobbly and not sharp?
From 0:35 to 0:42 the clip is blurry and suddenly from 0:42 it becomes sharp?
In the surf shots from 2:08 to 2:46 the surf is totally overexposed, too bad, because that would otherwise be very nice shots!
cheers Paul

This is the second of two videos in my trip to Santa Cruz, California. Santa Cruz is the home of the University of California branch , UC Santa Cruz. This was a college visit to grandson, a senior at the school, and it was combined with tourism. The videos feature coastal scenes, redwood forests, lighthouses, harbors, and uses timelapse and drone photography, as well as standard video and still cameras. The first episode link is here ;
Nice Dale, I failed to see what Jack saw, could it be his computer? Maybe it was on the first video that is not showing for me.

Nice Dale, I failed to see what Jack saw, could it be his computer? Maybe it was on the first video that is not showing for me.
The writer you speak of is always critical but never submit his own work
I did not reply to the guy.

I re-attached it so that both videos should be there now.
Dale

I got part 2 Dale, nicely done. You must have enjoyed that one surfer. Grandson????
No- random surfer. My grandson does not surf. The surfer was doing so great I couldn't stop being amazed by his abilities.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki