DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Saturday Evening

scott492010

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
I love my drone. I cant begin to imagine what others see. I wonder if they see what I see? The oddities of this reality we exist in are so beyond anything i can describe. I am no bible thumper but i cannot stop wondering about every minute detail. I have read where certain people have or do beleive that souls move up thru the animal kingdom thru out all time. Is that what we have here? souls that at some time in the future will be human or maybe have been human. Souls with no memories of before during or after? Is there a God and if so does he see these creatures as androids/robots of flesh he or those like himself made? Am I supposed to be able to see this? would technology like this exist if she hadn't ate the apple? I have went and stood, sat, and walked these same areas and i have never seen so much life. on and on my mind goes. I think there may be something here in front of my eyes i cannot see. They say the natives did not see the great ships as they reached these shores in the distant past. Not because they could not but because their minds could not imagine such a thing. Am I seeing something my mind cannot grasp? I love my Air2s.

Reactions: Nanny Ogg
I actually watched the whole thing, and it was, as I suspected after just 10 seconds of watching, nothing that was worth the time to invested. What was your reasoning in filming the sunset for so long when nothing was happening, and shooting the same thing over and over? To the viewer, there was nothing of value or importance to be seen in all those minutes. You just might want to re-evaluate what you are filming, why you are filming it and how long you should be filming each clip. Good luck.

I love my drone. I cant begin to imagine what others see. I wonder if they see what I see? The oddities of this reality we exist in are so beyond anything i can describe. I am no bible thumper but i cannot stop wondering about every minute detail. I have read where certain people have or do beleive that souls move up thru the animal kingdom thru out all time. Is that what we have here? souls that at some time in the future will be human or maybe have been human. Souls with no memories of before during or after? Is there a God and if so does he see these creatures as androids/robots of flesh he or those like himself made? Am I supposed to be able to see this? would technology like this exist if she hadn't ate the apple? I have went and stood, sat, and walked these same areas and i have never seen so much life. on and on my mind goes. I think there may be something here in front of my eyes i cannot see. They say the natives did not see the great ships as they reached these shores in the distant past. Not because they could not but because their minds could not imagine such a thing. Am I seeing something my mind cannot grasp? I love my Air2s.

You are not going to get many viewers with this video! I tried to be understanding and generous but this video was a non-starter. Waaay too long, and totally unwatchable. First thing noted was the tilted horizon throughout. Please learn to do a gimbal setting adjustment. The wiggling of the gimbal, searching and yawing all over the place could have been easily corrected by editing all of those OUT. The subject, farm yards, and forever dwelling on the sunset, lost my interest very quickly. Try to watch a lot of videos on You Tube and on this forum to get this idea that most of what you need to keep is short, with short clips. Try to tell a story. Try to keep the total length of the film under 3-4 minutes. If you look up your statistics on You Tube (yes you can actually do that) you will see the number of views, the length of the viewing, etc. On my statistics, I have a 30% finishing rate! That means, only one out of three viewers watched until the end. This is very common in our on-line world. I will bet that your stats are much lower.

Keep filming an practicing and above all, keep the clips and total length shorter in order to keep the viewer watching.

Dale
Miami

Nothing new there, and for all your questions, (it's good to be curious) study all the disciplines of science.

You are not going to get many viewers with this video! I tried to be understanding and generous but this video was a non-starter. Waaay too long, and totally unwatchable. First thing noted was the tilted horizon throughout. Please learn to do a gimbal setting adjustment. The wiggling of the gimbal, searching and yawing all over the place could have been easily corrected by editing all of those OUT. The subject, farm yards, and forever dwelling on the sunset, lost my interest very quickly. Try to watch a lot of videos on You Tube and on this forum to get this idea that most of what you need to keep is short, with short clips. Try to tell a story. Try to keep the total length of the film under 3-4 minutes. If you look up your statistics on You Tube (yes you can actually do that) you will see the number of views, the length of the viewing, etc. On my statistics, I have a 30% finishing rate! That means, only one out of three viewers watched until the end. This is very common in our on-line world. I will bet that your stats are much lower.

Keep filming an practicing and above all, keep the clips and total length shorter in order to keep the viewer watching.

Dale
Miami
So true Dale. People have a very short attention span these days. Content overload is the norm so unless you can really capture someone's attention, they will quickly move on.

I actually watched the whole thing, and it was, as I suspected after just 10 seconds of watching, nothing that was worth the time to invested. What was your reasoning in filming the sunset for so long when nothing was happening, and shooting the same thing over and over? To the viewer, there was nothing of value or importance to be seen in all those minutes. You just might want to re-evaluate what you are filming, why you are filming it and how long you should be filming each clip. Good luck.
The fact that you do not understand or comprehend what you are seeing in that sunset frightens me to know end. You cannot see the forest because of the trees. I mean no offense but your comments remind me of my dad. He asked me once what i was thinking about and i explained in full detail exactly what i was seeing and he went on to tell me how he feels that i do not see him and or hear him. Do you not see the geoengineering? The supposed contrails that never fade that spread into what could be classified as clouds with ripples caused by radio frequencies. you can literaly identify, categorize and measure those radio frequencies. Real clouds are formed from hydrogen in outerspace entering the atmosphere and colliding with oxgen only to slowly fall to earth only to be manipulated by the winds and the surface. Those are not real clouds.

not only are the deer communicating over large distances but there are herds of squirrel moving around at very odd time of the day. Something is a miss. The deer communicating like that goes against known or documented social norms. You may think they are attracted to the drone but having observed this all summer i can assure you they are hearing something from a great distance because i looked. there was nothing in view nor could i hear anything. Squirrel are not that active at sunset normally. There is more going on here than meets the eye or ear. I have five bucks that says its the geoengineering.

meanwhile mankind is so oblivious he just scurries along raking leaves and burning them.... burning fertilizer. If you listen to the words of the songs being sung it all comes together to describe the insanity unfolding. I could go on and on describing it all.... but I imagine your right. my time has been wasted on everybody else. Like my dad says... i dont see or hear.

Sometimes it's good to listen to your dad...
wrong again. you pick my mom up by her hair and bounce her head off the kitchen cabinets and i have no choice but to struggle with my morality everyday hence forth. That does not include exclusivity. Maybe thats where the confusion originates... forgiveness is not the same as forgetting. People need to quit forgetting. maybe thats how you can look at the sky and see nothing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329