DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Saying Hello from Lähden, Germany

WJbdB

Reactions
Moin moin, meaning have a very nice day in the "Platt Deutsch" language. With nearly 76 I wouldn´t be youngest member but certainly junior to this community. Still flying the ´old´ Phantom 3 Advanced and since a few weeks the Mavic 2 Pro. Hope to learn from your experiences and tips and tricks. When the weather is a warmer I will do all the necessary requirements for the European Open A2 class enabling me flying all over Europe. Greetings Willem

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of your world.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland WJbdB.

Nice to meet you Willem. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Moin moin, meaning have a very nice day in the "Platt Deutsch" language. With nearly 76 I wouldn´t be youngest member but certainly junior to this community. Still flying the ´old´ Phantom 3 Advanced and since a few weeks the Mavic 2 Pro. Hope to learn from your experiences and tips and tricks. When the weather is a warmer I will do all the necessary requirements for the European Open A2 class enabling me flying all over Europe. Greetings Willem
Hallo Willem,
herzlich willkommen im Forum...Ich schlage Dich, bin bald 78 ?
Hi Willem, welcome to the forum...I surpass you, I am almost 78
Cheers Paul

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topcomons