DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"SD card error" - please replace"

BobWarner

Reactions
I get this verbal message ALL THE TIME. I have been able to record to my Samsung S6 most of the time IF all the internal internal storage is clear of past drone recordings, videos and pictures and audio downloads. However, I regularly cannot get it to record. (The RED Record button is white and non-responsive.) Ideas and suggestions highly welcome!

Do you have a #3 in the bird whats recording on phone should be 1080p like a preview vid.

I get this verbal message ALL THE TIME. I have been able to record to my Samsung S6 most of the time IF all the internal internal storage is clear of past drone recordings, videos and pictures and audio downloads. However, I regularly cannot get it to record. (The RED Record button is white and non-responsive.) Ideas and suggestions highly welcome!
The obvious question is:
Have you tried a different SD card?

There’s an error with your SD card and you should replace replace it.

Reactions: russellg
Try to reformat the card. If that doesn't work, try another card. If that doesn't work try another device.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty