DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

second camera mount for the mavic

jojonono

Reactions
I am trying to figure out a way (and i think i did) to mount a second (preferably light digital camera) on the Mavic, i found this:
360° VR Camera GoPro Mount Bracket Fixer Holder Kits for DJI Mavic Pro Drone | eBay

Is this the Right/Only option to mount a standard digital camera with a "shoemount" whole in it ?...

As a side topic, how much can the Mavic lift in KG without affecting its performance ? flight time is not really a big deal but i dont want to overweight it and get a bad flight or end up crashing into something !...

It should be able to handle an extra Gopro with ease. As long as the centre of gravity is (COG) not changed too much. But what's the point to do so? Special application?

It should be able to handle an extra Gopro with ease. As long as the centre of gravity is (COG) not changed too much. But what's the point to do so? Special application?

I see, the camera am planning to purchase is less than 300 grams, maybe less, i still havent decided, one problem though its not at the center of the drone as per those pics:
360° VR Camera GoPro Mount Bracket Fixer Holder Kits for DJI Mavic Pro Drone | eBay

will the drone be leaning toward the weight or will it balance itself ??...

i need a second camera with better specs than the one already in the mavic coz it simply lacks Tons of functions in today's digi-cams ! So a second cam is a must for me...

I wouldn't mind trying to mount my GoPro Fusion. Worth a try for a short flight

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras