Join Us Now

Secret Color Profiles?

Dale Rodgers

Reactions
Site
youtube.com
Hi,

First post - be gentle!

I received my Mavic last week and installed latest DJI Go 4 app - I've therefore never experienced the missing "Art" profile. My profiles have always been the new Film A-H types.

I tried a recommended trick of using Litchi to set to "Art" and then go back into DJI Go 4 - the profile will be listed as "None" but the camera is still running with "Art" under the hood. I recorded some video in Litchi and DJI Go 4 and the vectorscope, histograms etc were identical for the same scene - all good.

However, upon going back into the color profiles in DJI Go 4, Film A-H are now missing and I've got a whole bunch of Emili/Poles/Momin/Agant/Agent named profiles. Ironically "Art" is in there as well as a "Phantom" profile.

This can be seen in this chaps video at 4:07 into the clip:

His clip was uploaded yesterday - the same time I tried the Litchi trick. There's been app or firmware updates since boxing day has there?

Have I unlocked a secret set of profiles? I used DJI Assistant to reset and also re-install DJI Go 4 - profiles still there.

Anyone else had this happen?

Your absolutely right - "Art" isn't in my list either. I could have sworn it was last night.

However, the change from Film-X to the daft names happened when I switched to Litchi and back. Probably a coincidence.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sedmonds