DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling mavic mini ?

ahonhart

Reactions
I plan on selling my mavoc mini what do I need to do before selling it to new owner so he can set it up without any issues? I did not purchase refresh care for it. Thanks!

you should make sure that you have removed any data from the SD card or even swop it for a new one ,apart from that once the new owner has registered it with DJI then it will no longer be matched to your Email address ,you will always have it as part of your flight info ,and also if you use Air data it will still show up the flights you have accrued with them ,i still have my flight records from my PH3 although i sold it nearly 2 years ago but only up to the point when i sold it

Reactions: hiflyer201
Why even include an SD card in the sale? I didn't get one in the bundle I bought.
Besides erasing data from magnetic media PROPERLY may require rewriting numerous times Data erasure - Wikipedia

you should make sure that you have removed any data from the SD card or even swop it for a new one ,apart from that once the new owner has registered it with DJI then it will no longer be matched to your Email address ,you will always have it as part of your flight info ,and also if you use Air data it will still show up the flights you have accrued with them ,i still have my flight records from my PH3 although i sold it nearly 2 years ago but only up to the point when i sold it
Thank you!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark