DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Senior Portrait Taken To A New Height

rickmurray1989

Reactions
Here is a sunset shot that I captured last night of a high school senior that I was photographing. Most of the photos were taken from ground level. However, I could not resist the opportunity to capture him fishing on Old Hickory Lake against a beautiful fall sunset.DJI_20231112162722_0664_D_MBMA3-Edit-Edit-Edit-2.jpg

Here is a sunset shot that I captured last night of a high school senior that I was photographing. Most of the photos were taken from ground level. However, I could not resist the opportunity to capture him fishing on Old Hickory Lake against a beautiful fall sunset.View attachment 170101

Here is a sunset shot that I captured last night of a high school senior that I was photographing. Most of the photos were taken from ground level. However, I could not resist the opportunity to capture him fishing on Old Hickory Lake against a beautiful fall sunset.View attachment 170101
Excellent! I have a framed photo of similar motif and 'spirit'. Gifted from a Grandson with a nice 'thank you' note on the back.

Simply outstanding Rick

Stick 'er in the Yearbook!

Awesome!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot