DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shaky video when focussing

kosterific

Reactions
Hi all,

Kinda new to this forum, been lurking and absorbing information for quite some time now :)

I’ve been a fan of the mavic since 2 years when I borrowed one from a friend. Since February I own one for myself! Bought a crashed mavic pro and repaired it.

The only problem i still have is this strange problem:
starts at around 0:20

Anyone seen this before?

Greeting from the Netherlands!

Hi all,

Kinda new to this forum, been lurking and absorbing information for quite some time now :)

I’ve been a fan of the mavic since 2 years when I borrowed one from a friend. Since February I own one for myself! Bought a crashed mavic pro and repaired it.

The only problem i still have is this strange problem:
starts at around 0:20

Anyone seen this before?

Greeting from the Netherlands!
Hi mate, fellow dutch guy chiming in here!
I guess you are referring to the trembling right at the end of the shot?
I had exactly the same with my mavic pro. It started when I tried the platinum props, and after that it never went away. It would even continue after landing for about 10 seconda and then stop. I tried everything; putting the normal props back on, updating all firmware, software, etc. I ended up returning it and got a refurb unit back. I was kinda bummed about that, as I would have preferred to have my own Mav back. In the end, I couldn’t see any traces of the refurbished unit being used before, so now I am happy with it. Never had any issue since.

Hi mate, fellow dutch guy chiming in here!
I guess you are referring to the trembling right at the end of the shot?
I had exactly the same with my mavic pro. It started when I tried the platinum props, and after that it never went away. It would even continue after landing for about 10 seconda and then stop. I tried everything; putting the normal props back on, updating all firmware, software, etc. I ended up returning it and got a refurb unit back. I was kinda bummed about that, as I would have preferred to have my own Mav back. In the end, I couldn’t see any traces of the refurbished unit being used before, so now I am happy with it. Never had any issue since.

Yeah, the trembling at the end! It’s so annoying. I’m thinking of replacing the camera unit, maybe that helps.

Unfortunately I have no warranty so have to do it by myself haha.

And for reference purposes, this was shot in “de Biesbosch” :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard