DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping worries

sho'nuff

Reactions
Ordered the M2 Pro last Friday. Got a tracking number on Saturday. Iniital estimated delivery was today. Shipment was delayed and didn't leave Hong Kong until Tuesday, so the delivery date was changed to tomorrow (Thursday). This morning the package was in Tennessee, so I thought all was well. Tonight I check the tracking info - and it looks like the package was rerouted to Alaska and is on its way back to Hong Kong!

Hopefully this is just a glitch in Fedex's system. The weather is supposed to be awesome this weekend and I was looking forward to some quality drone time!

Tracking updates
  • 8/29/2018 - Wednesday
    2:14 pmIn transit
    LANTAU ISLAND HK

• 2:02 pmInternational shipment release - Import
    ANCHORAGE, AK

• 3:07 amInternational shipment release - Import
    MEMPHIS, TN
  • 8/28/2018 - Tuesday
    10:37 pmAt local FedEx facility
    LANTAU ISLAND HK

• 6:30 pmIn transit
    LANTAU ISLAND HK

• 4:40 pmLeft FedEx origin facility
    SHENZHEN CN

• 9:53 amPicked up
    SHENZHEN CN
  • 8/27/2018 - Monday
    9:13 amShipment information sent to FedEx

After my M2P left Memphis I didn't get a tracking update till it was at my door a day early. Hope you get it soon!

Reactions: sho'nuff
My tracking went: ordered Mavic 2 Pro Friday also, Lantau Island HK Mon morning, Memphis Mon night, Mobile Al. Tues morning, my door noon Tues. Got lucky.
Never showed what yours shows.
I would check tracking late tonite if up.I could watch mine move thru the night and morning with their app.
Good luck

Reactions: sho'nuff
Glitch with FedEx tracking. Mine did something very similar.

HK - Memphis - KC(destination) - Back to Memphis.

It never went back to Memphis.

Ordered the M2 Pro last Friday. Got a tracking number on Saturday. Iniital estimated delivery was today. Shipment was delayed and didn't leave Hong Kong until Tuesday, so the delivery date was changed to tomorrow (Thursday). This morning the package was in Tennessee, so I thought all was well. Tonight I check the tracking info - and it looks like the package was rerouted to Alaska and is on its way back to Hong Kong!

Hopefully this is just a glitch in Fedex's system. The weather is supposed to be awesome this weekend and I was looking forward to some quality drone time!

Tracking updates
  • 8/29/2018 - Wednesday
    2:14 pmIn transit
    LANTAU ISLAND HK

• 2:02 pmInternational shipment release - Import
    ANCHORAGE, AK

• 3:07 amInternational shipment release - Import
    MEMPHIS, TN
  • 8/28/2018 - Tuesday
    10:37 pmAt local FedEx facility
    LANTAU ISLAND HK

• 6:30 pmIn transit
    LANTAU ISLAND HK

• 4:40 pmLeft FedEx origin facility
    SHENZHEN CN

• 9:53 amPicked up
    SHENZHEN CN
  • 8/27/2018 - Monday
    9:13 amShipment information sent to FedEx
Where did you get a tracking number? I ordered mine on the 28th and all I have gotten is a link showing it was shipped and a order number.

Reactions: Former Member
Where did you get a tracking number? I ordered mine on the 28th and all I have gotten is a link showing it was shipped and a order number.

Email from DJI.

Package did not come today. Called Fedex and they said it was slated for tomorrow. Tracking number still says its in alaska. Sigh

Ordered mine Saturday was supposed to receive yesterday but I received it today. I also called FEDEX to know why the delay, rep said there was something wrong with the plane. Weird.

Maybe your tracking number will come in a day or two. My second batch of orders is still "shipped" without a tracking number. I think they are being shipped over in pallets from China, and when they get here, they get assigned a Fedex tracking number. Shipped means shipped from China, and hasnt made it to the USA yet..

Ignore anything that says shipment release or transiting. It's PHYSICALLY at locations that say arrived or departed. Mine went from Shenzhen to Hong Kong, got a shipment release from TN, then to Alaska, then said transiting Hong Kong and Taiwan a couple times, then to Seattle. It never actually went to TN or Taiwan, I think that's some sort of internal FedEx processing that just looks confusing to us. Probably has something to do with customs or something.

I think the problem is the time that is shown is local time. So if it's scanned in Taiwan at 8pm then shows Alaska at 4pm because of the time difference, the Taiwan scan will show it's the latest I think

Maybe your tracking number will come in a day or two. My second batch of orders is still "shipped" without a tracking number. I think they are being shipped over in pallets from China, and when they get here, they get assigned a Fedex tracking number. Shipped means shipped from China, and hasnt made it to the USA yet..
Thanks, this is what I have to go by. Was hoping to get it by this weekend. From what I'm reading on here it will be next week with the holiday and all.:( Tracking.JPG

Last edited:
One of the two packages is in NH (I ordered the flymore combo with the RE goggles). The other is in tenessee. Hoping the one in NH is the drone, because I would like to use it this weekend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J