DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should I buy Mavic Pro now or wait?

Should I buy Mavic Pro now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what I meant was that, it's already late stage for mavic pro, you should buy mavic pro in 2016 why did you waited so long.

Dude, dji is about to make announcement on 24th May, probably a mavic with better camera.
Lol its all good. I bought from somewhere I can take it back. Only dilemma this gives me is refresh.

How much is it if I don't buy it in 48 hours ?

Plus there is nothing to say it's about mavic

It could be inspire, p5,

Dude, dji is about to make announcement on 24th May, probably a mavic with better camera.
They will announce the Spark there, I guess. The Spark is smaller, with a lower quality camera, just a 2-axis gimbal and cheaper compared to Mavic, but not foldable.
If somebody wants to be on the safe side because the Spark might be good enough for him he should wait until 24th with buying a Mavic.

I figure this...

The teaser comes....

It look's great....

It won't be ready until September 2017....

It will be delayed.....

I miss my summer with my mavic and my holiday abroad....

I just bought my refresh 5 minutes ago

I'm committed. ..

They will announce the Spark there, I guess. The Spark is smaller, with a lower quality camera, just a 2-axis gimbal and cheaper compared to Mavic, but not foldable.
If somebody wants to be on the safe side because the Spark might be good enough for him he should wait until 24th with buying a Mavic.
sorry for the off topic, but any chance for a foldable phantom? I've seen it somewhere probably youtube, white foldable mavic-like drone and bigger with phantom style camera.

sorry for the off topic, but any chance for a foldable phantom? I've seen it somewhere probably youtube, white foldable mavic-like drone and bigger with phantom style camera.
What you have seen on Youtube is a 3D printed parts kit for converting a P3 into something Mavic-like. This is no DJI prototype!

I guess you shouldn't wait for too long. If you want to fly right now then what for to wait for a new release (all of use don't know when it is expected to be)? I currently own Mavic Pro, bought it from www.aeromotus.com when I lived in Dubai for half a year. I don't regret. This drone is the coolest one I have ever had, it is small and features 4k video. I can take it anywhere with you. If you have an opportunity to buy Mavic right now, you should definitely make use of it. At long last, if the desire to get the new Mavic is so strong, you can later sell it and buy the new one. In any case, you will test the drone.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk