DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shoutout to Airdata.com

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I recently posted some graphs of my battery temperatures for two flights in chilly temps. They were made at Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones which can provide for a lot of other data and information on flights. It's free unless you want a long history of older flights and sync's with your flight data automatically if you wish it too. I'm not associated with it in any way other than using the free version. It provides a wealth of information.

I have been an AirData (previously HealthyDrones) fan for many years. I think more people would use them if they knew about them and understood how much DATA is really stored in there waiting to be plucked out and used.

A point.
I do not know if ot applies to ALL the battery data in Airdata but in relation to the charge count, I think Airdata's charge count goes by the number of times Airdata has seen a, presumably, significant increase in the given battery's voltage ..... or something along those lines.
I.e. miss uploading a few logs that span one or more charges and the charge count will be out of whack.
Check the Airdata charge count against the charge count shown in the App.

I think the charge count data might survive the deletion of logs from Airdata but that's only a vague recollection/impression.

I can't get Airdata to work with my Air 3 and the RC 2 controller. It worked fine with my Air 2s but doesn't recognize or sync with my Air 3.

Am I missing something or is that just the way it is?

Reactions: wmjbergin
You can always download the logs from the controller to your computer then upload them from the computer to Airdata.

I have been using Airdata for a couple of years now and love it.

I only wish it was a little more detailed about the media maps so I could more easily identify which images I shot at what angles in the logs. As it stands everything is based off of the time into the flight and not actual wall clock time. When I am trying to identify the log details for a specific image I am doing post processing work on I have to extrapolate the Airdata media map entry from the time of takeoff relative to the wall clock time I launched. A pain in the neck if you shot 20 images from one hovering point and you need to isolate one of them.