DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SIGNAL LOST 200 METERS

Luis_chami

Reactions
I recently bought my mavic pro, on my first flight my drone was around 200 meters away 100 height and already lost signal. It returned to home. I tried again and the same happened. It lost signal in the same distance again. I live in a house neighborhood no buildings nor electrical centers.

Here are some troubleshooting steps to try:
  • Enable airplane mode on your mobile device
  • Make sure you don't have any other Wi-Fi/cellular devices near the remote controller
  • Make sure the remote controller antennas are positioned like this
  • Make sure there are no obstacles between the Mavic and remote controller
  • Try flying in a location where you know there are no other nearby Wi-Fi signals (e.g. don't fly in a house neighborhood)

Here are some troubleshooting steps to try:
  • Enable airplane mode on your mobile device
  • Make sure you don't have any other Wi-Fi/cellular devices near the remote controller
  • Make sure the remote controller antennas are positioned like this
  • Make sure there are no obstacles between the Mavic and remote controller
  • Try flying in a location where you know there are no other nearby Wi-Fi signals (e.g. don't fly in a house neighborhood)
Hi There; Just posted a similar tale - Same thing with added twist of WiFi limitation activating. I fly in completely flat, open area with nothing (building, antennas, electrical etc) of any kind - next suggestion please???

Undo whatever changes you made between now and the last time all worked as expected.
Hi; Yes, but all I have changed myself is a few camera settings - can I undo the whole update to see if anything changes??

can I undo the whole update to see if anything changes??
The firmware update? Depending on which version you last installed, you might be able to roll it back.