DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Signing in from East Sussex

Argee

Reactions
I've just received my Mavic Pro from Heliguy, so I've joined this forum as I've always found users to have the best knowledge and tips.

I'm Ray Girling, from Crowborough in East Sussex. I'm upgrading from a DJI Phantom 2. I had a great deal of fun with that, but wanted the portability of the Mavic.

I'm charging everything up and reading the manual, so I'll soon be ready to take to the skies.

Ray

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome Ray. I love the portability as well. Yesterday I carried it around in my motorcycle topbox and was able to set up quickly when I found a good spot.

Anyone able to recommend a place to learn to fly? preferably without upsetting anyone. I live in Eastbourne.

I've just received my Mavic Pro from Heliguy, so I've joined this forum as I've always found users to have the best knowledge and tips.

I'm Ray Girling, from Crowborough in East Sussex. I'm upgrading from a DJI Phantom 2. I had a great deal of fun with that, but wanted the portability of the Mavic.

I'm charging everything up and reading the manual, so I'll soon be ready to take to the skies.

Ray
Howdy from Wyoming @Argee, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!