DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Simple Panning Shot

iporty

Reactions
It's raining today so I thought I would experiment around the house. This was taken under our deck. It's amazing how easy it is to get a relatively smooth panning shot with this little drone. I wouldn't have been able to get a shot this steady hand holding a camera and any other solution would likely be much more complicated. The mavic holds so steady in every axis! In this video I put it in tripod mode and played with panning. I needed to turn off obstacle avoidance. I also took off the protective cover because I was getting internal reflections.

Reactions: Dougie and dam
It's raining today so I thought I would experiment around the house. This was taken under our deck. It's amazing how easy it is to get a relatively smooth panning shot with this little drone. I wouldn't have been able to get a shot this steady hand holding a camera and any other solution would likely be much more complicated. The mavic holds so steady in every axis! In this video I put it in tripod mode and played with panning. I needed to turn off obstacle avoidance. I also took off the protective cover because I was getting internal reflections.

Very smooth pan and clear video.. and wow ur garden is amazing.. like a mini forest with a waterfall and all..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27