DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Simple way to edit video from SD card or laptop .

N2084V

Reactions
I'm pretty basic in computers. Is there a simple way to edit/delete parts of a video from the SD Card. An example is deleting footage of takeoff and landing or my ugly mug picking up the drone. As I get better I will be able to learn better use of the camera. I am using the drone for my work sites and property. I'm not worrying about fancy productions at this point. Thanks for helping out someone who is not an expert with modern technology. Heck, my personal airplane was built in 1947.;)

Me too. Can you still get it for Windows 10? I had it for Win 7 and loved it.

You can still get Movie Maker for Windows 10, I have it on my PC. I forget how I got it, but it was very simple, might have even been in the Microsoft store.

Reactions: Former Member
A quick search resulted in the notification that Windows Movie Maker is no longer available for download and downloading it from sites that offer it may not be safe. Windows 10 includes an application called Photos which supports basic video editing functions.

Nick

A quick search resulted in the notification that Windows Movie Maker is no longer available for download and downloading it from sites that offer it may not be safe
You can download Windows Essentials 2012 here. It includes Windows Movie Maker.

Is everyone saying the link JAW posted is a dangerous website and to not download it?
I haven't tried that application, but it's definitely not Microsoft's Windows Movie Maker.

I REALLY like Avidemux as a simple free editor for cutting, pasting, etc. It's free and easy to use, and has a lot of features that aren't in the way unless you look for them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsuruncle