DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Simulation App

Rchawks

Reactions
Does anyone know if there are any flight sims for drones. Back in the day I purchased Real flight for simulated flying for all kinds of aircraft including helicopters. It used a supplied controller for flying, it was just like flying radio control. If there was it would really help with the learning curve. The app feature background and weather control.

Does anyone know if there are any flight sims for drones. Back in the day I purchased Real flight for simulated flying for all kinds of aircraft including helicopters. It used a supplied controller for flying, it was just like flying radio control. If there was it would really help with the learning curve. The app feature background and weather control.
DJI has a simulator. I have not been able to check it out as Windows 10 is required.
Most of the drone sims are aimed at FPV racing and freestyle.

I have "FPVFreerider Recharged", "Liftoff", and "Velocidrone".
Freerider has a free demo and supports both FPV and LOS flying and runs on PC, Mac, and Linux. The demo is made sluggish on purpose but the paid version flys wonderfully. I spend about 90% of my computer flying time in this sim. It is currently on sale for $7.99 (not that much).
It does require some sort of controller hooked to the computer to use. I don't thing a DJI controller will work.

Reactions: COL123
The DJI flight simulator does work with the DJI remotes (after some re-installing drivers for the remote.) Once I got it to work,
does a really good job. And crashing a drone does not cost 400 dollars or more to replace it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsuruncle