Since the wait's gonna be long no matter what...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mcsenerd, Oct 28, 2016.

1. mcsenerd

mcsenerd Well-Known Member

I preordered at Best Buy (the Fly Less), as soon as it was available to order. Of course, I'm in the just got the Nov. 30th email-boat just like everyone else (which I fully expect will become Dec. 15...then Jan 1st...or later). So...my question is this... Should I just stay in line and wait my turn, or should I try to buy a Fly More pack somewhere else? I really wanted the extra batteries and charging hub, but BB didn't have the Fly More on their website (might still not have it). I'm thinking if I tried to get into a Fly More line now...it'd be like February or later before I'd see anything at all...

2. msinger

msinger Well-Known Member
    Approved Vendor

Unfortunately, there's no telling who will have the fly more packages in stock first and/or how many units they will receive. You might be able to pick up a Mavic in store somewhere when Apple and Best Buy start getting their stock. I'm sure they will go quick though.

3. Stefan350

Stefan350 Well-Known Member

If you're willing to pay the over priced premium, there's one on eBay "fly more" someone just received and selling.