DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Singapore's Marina Bay - Very beautiful and modern place. Mavic 2 Pro

That was a great video. Thank you. Did you have any issues flying around there? I am heading up in August and want to fly around there.

Reactions: Stallion2724
To my surprise, you can actually fly in Singapore. The restriction is maximum height of 200 feet, and there is no special event. I flew twice, once in the morning and once in the evening, no problem at all.

That doesn't look like the Singapore I visited back in 1973 when I was in the navy. It was a beautiful place then, and looks like it is even more awesome now. Great clarity and editing!
Thanks! Yes, it is full of high rises and luxury shopping mall, gardens.... Very modern city.

That was a great video. Thank you. Did you have any issues flying around there? I am heading up in August and want to fly around there.

Just take note Singapore National day falls on 9 Aug, the area around marina bay during that period, will forbid any drone flying due to safety issues.

Just to add, singapore is known to be a ‘fine’ city. U cant even chew a gum here, its illegal.

Back to topic, Penalty for flying a drone during that restricted period is:
Jail term of up to 12 months and/or a fine of up to $20,000 for first-time offenders. Repeat offenders can be fined up to $40,000 and/or jailed for up to 15 months.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: QldKing
That doesn't look like the Singapore I visited back in 1973 when I was in the navy. It was a beautiful place then, and looks like it is even more awesome now. Great clarity and editing!

Yeah pal, we have came a long way to what we are today..
Thks for your words!

To my surprise, you can actually fly in Singapore. The restriction is maximum height of 200 feet, and there is no special event. I flew twice, once in the morning and once in the evening, no problem at all.

Being a small country with quite a few airports, basically we have very limited fly zone.

Might wanna check using this site, one of the best tools for us
https://flywhere.sg/

Good luck.

Just take note Singapore National day falls on 9 Aug, the area around marina bay during that period, will forbid any drone flying due to safety issues.

Just to add, singapore is known to be a ‘fine’ city. U cant even chew a gum here, its illegal.

Back to topic, Penalty for flying a drone during that restricted period is:
Jail term of up to 12 months and/or a fine of up to $20,000 for first-time offenders. Repeat offenders can be fined up to $40,000 and/or jailed for up to 15 months.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot for the info|

Reactions: Air_Joe
Here u go pal, latest restricted timing and area.

Just follow the rules strictly, as mentioned before singapore is not called a 'fine' city for nothing.
offender might even be jail.

Unauthorised aerial activities conducted in the area during the restricted times can lead to a fine of up to S$20,000 for first-time offenders, and up to a S$40,000 fine and/or 15 months’ jail in subsequent instances.

Then again, relax and have fun, all is fine if u follow the laws here.
Give me a buzz when u r here, if time permits, i can show u around some good spots. :)

cheers

ndp1a.pngndp2_0.jpg

Reactions: jpyang
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe