DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sjusjøen Norway -15 celcius

If you need help with your flight logs to help you narrow down the exact area where your Mavic Pro went down you can post your flight logs to this forum and there are some real experts that will be willing to help you.

When and if you decide to post them just end your post with the at symbol (@) no parentheses directly followed by msinger.
Mike has been quite helpful with examination and assistance with these types of lost drone scenarios.

You know I like Hangar360, but I cant get over how it will not fill the top sky area using an autofill algorithm. One can fill the top sky area manually by downloading the files individually and stitching them using something like Microsoft ICE, but it becomes labor intensive.

I applaud you for already using 3rd party applications like Hangar360 to capture panoramas.

Last edited:
If you need help with your flight logs to help you narrow down the exact area where your Mavic Pro went down you can post your flight logs to this forum and there are some real experts that will be willing to help you.

When and if you decide to post them just end your post with the at symbol (@) no parentheses directly followed by msinger.
Mike has been quite helpful with examination and assistance with these types of lost drone scenarios.

Thanks, I recovered the drone easily. It was just a «find willy»-type of challenge as the crash site is quite distinct in the snow if you only know what to look for :)

LOL. I guess your expression of <<find willy>> is similar to our expression which is "wheres waldo?"

Glad you found it! Put it in RICE to remove the excess internal moisture.

-15C?? holy cow! you can come out where I live in June. On some of the days it can reach 47 to 48C easily. Fortunately during the summers, it cools off to around 43 to 46C or so.... :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman