DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins

jaysrmc

Reactions
Hey guys, my son wanted to do a review on his skin from Decal Girl. I know our videos don't have a high production setup because were just poor guys trying to make it. But anyways here is his take on the Skin and we also have a skin to givewaway free. Thanks for watching. My son is super excited and you will make his day if you left a comment.

Last edited:
So Jayson who actually received the giveaway skin?
This one hasn't been given away yet. We are waiting until after the Nov 15 discount code to expire. DJIPILOTS30 gets you 30 off. The last one was won from facebook. by patrick olsen.

This one hasn't been given away yet. We are waiting until after the Nov 15 discount code to expire. DJIPILOTS30 gets you 30 off. The last one was won from facebook. by patrick olsen.
I ordered a skis/wrap from Decal Girl that wasn’t even close to the color shown, wanted a Lime Green, it was shown as a Neon Green and when it come it was a ugly Pea Green, sent it back with no problems through Amazon but had to pay the cost back for the shipping. I just got yesterday my Neon Green through Amazon for a Neon Green from Wrapgrade Japan, it cost a little more but is a very nice wrap, just be sure and watch the Video on their site a couple of times before installing, also clean the drone very good before you start. The pictures were taken under a fluorescent light so don’t look quite the same. It’s Bright!

Attachments

• 758BCF91-FA60-467C-B5B5-38E1FF0B91EF.jpeg
    758BCF91-FA60-467C-B5B5-38E1FF0B91EF.jpeg
    844.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 6EC67A1C-5253-4041-883E-09B7D6A99DA8.jpeg
    6EC67A1C-5253-4041-883E-09B7D6A99DA8.jpeg
    592.6 KB · Views: 26
I ordered a skis/wrap from Decal Girl that wasn’t even close to the color shown, wanted a Lime Green, it was shown as a Neon Green and when it come it was a ugly Pea Green, sent it back with no problems through Amazon but had to pay the cost back for the shipping. I just got yesterday my Neon Green through Amazon for a Neon Green from Wrapgrade Japan, it cost a little more but is a very nice wrap, just be sure and watch the Video on their site a couple of times before installing, also clean the drone very good before you start. The pictures were taken under a fluorescent light so don’t look quite the same. It’s Bright!

If you order through their site you have to choose the finish matte or satin. The ones on amazon are alll like a flat color not shiney.

If you order through their site you have to choose the finish matte or satin. The ones on amazon are alll like a flat color not shiney.
Well, I ordered from Amazon and it was a very bright and shiney Neon Green just like the color looked on Amazon’ site. Wrap Grade has only been available for the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom for about a week! So maybe you might check it out. Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400