DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skyreat dji mini 4 pro accessories free for testing !

I think I am too late to these unique offers. I was particularly interested in the filters. I have no experience with filters for my new Mini 4 pro or any other drone but I have read many posts saying they are beneficial. I think I am seeing this in some of my videos where the subject seems over exposed. I guess I am not sure a filter might help or in general improve the overall quality of my pictures and videos. Any chance some are still available?

Γεια, μπορούμε επίσης να στείλουμε τα φίλτρα αέρα 3 για δοκιμή, παρακαλούμε να το παραγγείλετε από το κατάστημά μας στο amazon εάν ενδιαφέρεστε

Γεια, μπορούμε επίσης να στείλουμε τα φίλτρα αέρα 3 για δοκιμή, παρακαλούμε να το παραγγείλετε από το κατάστημά μας στο amazon εάν ενδιαφέρεστε για δοκιμή.
Ενδιαφερομαι, amazon de έχετε ?δώσε μου λινκ για παραγγελία

Γεια, μπορούμε επίσης να στείλουμε τα φίλτρα αέρα 3 για δοκιμή, παρακαλούμε να το παραγγείλετε από το κατάστημά μας στο amazon εάν ενδιαφέρεστε για δοκιμή.
Εκανα αγορά από amazon de σας έστειλα order id μου απαντήσατε ότι θα επικοινωνήσει κάποιος μαζί μου για την επιστροφή χρημάτων και δοκιμή και δεν έχει επικοινωνήσει κάνεις παρόλο που σας έστειλα ξανά μήνυμα δεν απάντησε κανείς

Στη skyreat αφού εστειλα order id δεν μου απαντάει κάνεις για επιστροφή χρημάτων, που είναι η δωρεάν δοκιμή και η επιστροφή χρημάτων που λέτε?Έχει πάρει κάποιος επιστροφή χρημάτων αν μπορείτε απαντήστε μου.

Τελικά μου έκαναν επιστροφή χρημάτων ευχαριστώ πολύ μόλις λάβω τα φίλτρα θα ενημερώσω για την απόδοση τους

How will you reimburse if I don't have a PayPal account?

Hello

Is there a link for an order in France to benefit from these offers? thank you for the answer, have a nice day!

Am I too late to the party?

I have the Hardcase and the Filters, what can I say I love the Case! It has a lot of space and is cut perfect. It is very durable and a daily companion now for my M4P. I would always buy it again. I have not gotten to test the filters yet, but as soon as get to it I will post how I find them. Thanks to Deric and Skyreat for giving us the possibility to test!!

I have the Hardcase and the Filters, what can I say I love the Case! It has a lot of space and is cut perfect. It is very durable and a daily companion now for my M4P. I would always buy it again. I have not gotten to test the filters yet, but as soon as get to it I will post how I find them. Thanks to Deric and Skyreat for giving us the possibility to test!!
Glad you like them, thanks for your review and support !

Hi, i am in the uk and would love to test your accessories, starting the case, i sent a email to you!

Hi, sorry , we end of the testing for dji mini 4 pro now, if you need osmo pocket 3 accessories, we can offer that.

Got linked to mini 3 version in UK
The difficulty is it sends you to the .com amazon site which is based in the usa, and you could get stung with various taxes and import duties, then they start playing games with vat and add vat on top of vat. I have found this from experience.
If you open up the uk site amazon.co.uk and put skytreat in the search bar, you should get a list of all their products.
Whether the codes they have asked for will work, I haven't a clue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13