DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller battery issue

Blitzkrieg

Reactions
I bought a new smart controller with my MP2 back in October, back then I could get 2 - 2-/12 flights from my MP2 before the battery in the controller was dead. Now in March the battery in my smart controller is depleting faster than the battery in my drone. When flying the battery dies rather quickly, but when I power down the controller after a flight and power it back on it shows a much higher capacity. For instance I shut down the controller at 35%, packed up my drone and went inside, the controller was back to 90%

Is there a battery re-calibration feature I can use, or does it need to be sent back to DJI for service?

Reactions: E90RAW
The SC is supposed to give you 2 to 3 hours of battery life, which at the M2P maximum flight time of 31 minutes would be at least 4 full flights... I don't know if their battery rating is ith the screen at full brightness though

Reactions: Thomas B
I concur with the post above, I’ve been getting about 4 flight with my SC and my M2P. If it’s a matter of getting the batteries replaced, does any one know where and at what cost that entails?
Blue Skies folks.

A bit late to the game here but I have to say. I have 4 batteries for my Zoom and after flying all 4, usually 25 mins a flight I still have over 50% power left in my Smart Controller. Even in bright sun and no no hood I find the screen bright and easy to see at about 75% brightness

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanmeg