DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller wanted to buy

Looking to purchase a smart controller for my M2Zoom. Ready to buy right now.
Looking to purchase a smart controller for my M2Zoom. Ready to buy right now.
I just put one here for sale yesterday...$550 plus shipping...bought directly from DJI about a year ago...like new. Has an installed screen protector, lanyard attachment point, and an American Eagle skin (easily removed) on it. Already have had a couple of inquiries but nothing definite yet.
I also am about to put up a pair of DJI white goggles for sale on eBay that would go great with your system. Works great, had one small nick in foam where fits the back of the head, otherwise looks new.

Attachments

• DJI Smart Controller 1.jpg
    DJI Smart Controller 1.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DJI Smart Controller 3.jpg
    DJI Smart Controller 3.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Dji Smart Controller 4.jpg
    Dji Smart Controller 4.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Dji Smart Controller 5.jpg
    Dji Smart Controller 5.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 7
I also am about to put up a pair of DJI white goggles for sale on eBay that would go great with your system. Works great, had one small nick in foam where fits the back of the head, otherwise looks new.
Do you know if it is the pro or v1? It is for my Mavic 2 Zoom. I assume it will work for that? I can do this right away if you are ready to make it work.

Do you know if it is the pro or v1? It is for my Mavic 2 Zoom. I assume it will work for that? I can do this right away if you are ready to make it work.
Original goggles and I found this link that says "yes" to compatibility.

Original goggles and I found this link that says "yes" to compatibility.
I was talking about the smart controller, not the goggles. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Do you have PayPal or Zelle?
I can send you a PayPal invoice.
Just need your name and email address.
Then your address to send your controller.

Received...thank you! I'll get it out probably today after work, at latest tomorrow.
No worries. I'm using the one right now for my mavic 2 Enterprise advanced. But I'm about to sell that because I ordered the new m30t. Just not sure what to ask for the m2ea with the flymore kit.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1