DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Snowy Samish Lookout Oysterdome- WA- First Video

eblyman

Reactions
I am brand new to flying and even more new to video editing and camera settings. I filmed this before watching extensive tutorials on camera settings and before learning about the use of filters, so I am hoping that my next outing yields better video quality. This is Samish Bay lookout at the top of the Oyster Dome Hike I did over the weekend.

I am brand new to flying and even more new to video editing and camera settings. I filmed this before watching extensive tutorials on camera settings and before learning about the use of filters, so I am hoping that my next outing yields better video quality. This is Samish Bay lookout at the top of the Oyster Dome Hike I did over the weekend.

don't apologize so much. I hate to think what my first-ever would look like. Yours is really nice. Thanks for sharing!

Good effort, but you've got a ways to go on the editing - biggest mistake is almost 2 min. of black video at the end. Filters don't help make your video better unless it's in very bright light and you want to control your shutter speed and or aperture. Shooting with good light is the key to all photo/video work and the dull clouds you had that day are tough - I live in the same area and hardly get my camera or drone out for landscapes on such days (great for portraits though if you know how to expose for your subject).

Good effort, but you've got a ways to go on the editing - biggest mistake is almost 2 min. of black video at the end. Filters don't help make your video better unless it's in very bright light and you want to control your shutter speed and or aperture. Shooting with good light is the key to all photo/video work and the dull clouds you had that day are tough - I live in the same area and hardly get my camera or drone out for landscapes on such days (great for portraits though if you know how to expose for your subject).

Thanks for the tips! This was my first attempt at editing anything so I definitely know I have a long way to go, but I'm excited to learn!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark