DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So 1st question?

DJI G

Reactions
Why is the Mavic not black???
Im not the only one to ask this...right?

I think in the future you will see colors and even custom designs. Time will tell and one thing DJI does is push out updated UAV's rapidly so it shouldn't be long.

Reactions: DJI G
I have been debating if i should wait until mavic pro2?
How long was it before in between the phantoms?...I can wait? 5-6months TOPS! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Darrin
There are a fair share of drones that are black including the 3DR Solo, Ghost Drone, assorted chap's, Yuneec H, etc. so I am not sure heat is an issue if properly designed.

There are a fair share of drones that are black including the 3DR Solo, Ghost Drone, assorted chap's, Yuneec H, etc. so I am not sure heat is an issue if properly designed.
Not the mavic though :( ik there's skins but...How long was it between the Phantoms?

I say I can wait now..Only because i don't have the funds at this moment lol
If you wait there is always better drone coming out in the market. Fund is definitely an issue but the biggest issue is the ownership cost that including the crash costs.

DJI G I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a funds issue. I should be good to go by April but part of me is thinking of holding off just a little linger to see if a newer version comes out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msherwood1954