DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So it happened, my first crash.

tubedroner

Reactions
Yep, it finally happened, after a few close calls. Crashed my Mavic to a tree flying backwards. Luckily it came down and it was fine after changing the propellers. Sturdy little thing. I did do an emergency motor shutdown the moment I realised what happened.
Just remember to keep your eyes on the drone, not the footage you're shooting... Easier said than done!

Last edited:
Yep, it finally happened, after a few close calls. Crashed my Mavic to a tree flying backwards. Luckily it came down and it was fine after changing the propellers. Sturdy little thing. I did do an emergency motor shutdown the moment I realised what happened.
Just remember to keep your eyes on the drone, not the footage you're shooting... Easier said than done!

Yep just crashed mine too. Drifted backwards into tree, fell hard and busted right rear wing. I'm sick. Purchased from Drone World and purchased insurance. Waiting to hear back on whether I can have it repaired locally.

What a beautiful place! So peaceful. Perhaps just a feeling caused by the background audio. :)
Nice footage aaaand... What a pity. Luckily was just some propellers. Thanks for sharing!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony