DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD Air2S with Fly More package, and 6 months left on DJI Care Refresh warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berf

Reactions
I have an Air2S I'm selling for $750. Comes with the complete Fly More kit with case, 2 extra batteries, charger, RC-N1 controller, unused props, filters, etc. It has never been crashed, and I've only flown it about a dozen times or less.

Priced for a quick sale.

IMG_5350.JPG

Last edited:
I have an Air2S I'm selling for $750. Comes with the complete Fly More kit with case, 2 extra batteries, charger, RC-N1 controller, unused props, filters, etc. It has never been crashed, and I've only flown it about a dozen times or less.

Priced for a quick sale.

View attachment 164052
Can you post it to Australia - any idea of costs?

Priced for a quick sale.

View attachment 164052
Its a good drone , strong, small, one of the best less than half the price of Mavic 3, I dont want the mavic 3 its too big too costly cant use litchi, or crack it !

Can you post it to Australia - any idea of costs?

I'd really rather not deal with shipping overseas.

I forgot to mention, I also have the gimble protector and a prop holder strap not pictured that will go with it.

Reactions: mereflyer
Be happy to if I can figure out where to see this info... Is this on the DJI Fly App somewhere?

Edit: Went to my DJI account, and all it shows is the Refresh package I purchased from them. I originally purchased the Drone from Amazon, so I don't see any details on the device there. Not sure where else to look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1