DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD: DJI Smart Controller (original: RM500)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roamer105

Reactions
My original Smart Controller (RM500) is in like-new condition (NO screen scratches etc). Original DJI packaging.
I've used it to fly my M2Pro and my Air2s initially until I replaced it with the SC PRO.

For sale Continental US only at $250.

Attachments

• IMG_2195.jpg
    IMG_2195.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2196.jpg
    IMG_2196.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I have just bought a Mavic two pro kit that has a smart controller. I signed on tonight to look for an original controller because I would prefer to use an iPad. I see this one was listed at $250. Is that all they’re worth now? Maybe it’s not worth selling mine. Just to be clear, I’m not here to sell my remote in somebody else’s thread. It is not for sale. Just curious about the value.

I have just bought a Mavic two pro kit that has a smart controller. I signed on tonight to look for an original controller because I would prefer to use an iPad. I see this one was listed at $250. Is that all they’re worth now? Maybe it’s not worth selling mine. Just to be clear, I’m not here to sell my remote in somebody else’s thread. It is not for sale. Just curious about the value.
The above sale was a definite deal for someone. If you’re looking for a M2 Pro/zoom controller and thinking about offloading the SC, send me a pm.

I have a Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom controller if you are interested. Yes, they are selling, or listed for, in the $400 range on eBay. Personally, I like my SC and would not sell it for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc