DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD Like New DJI Mini Pro 3 - $625.00 -SOLD

flflyer

Premium Pilot
Reactions
$625

Like New DJI Mini Pro 3, shows little to no use. Will ship with the original box and the spare props, USB cable, etc.I prefer local pickup so you can try before you buy, but I will ship if needed for $25 CONUS If it is still listed it is still available and for sale. Price Is FIRMThe DJI Mavic Mini 3 Pro and all of the accessories included are in very good physical condition.

It flies great and all functions operate as they should. Never crashed. The actual pictures of the DJI Mini Pro 3 being sold here were taken on the day this ad was posted. Please, NO lowball offers or trade offers. If you need additional information or would like to comment on this ad please use PM....................Due to spammers harvesting email addresses, telephone numbers, and other information,

I will not respond to PMs or emails like "Is it still available", or different types of generic requests.I will remove the ad when it is sold or not available.

DJI, Phantom, Spark, Flymore, Drone, Yuneec, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0., Quad, Airplane, Airplanes, RC, Radio Control, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Zoom, Zoom, Wookong, Phantom 4, Aviation, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Air, Smart Controller, Thermal, Camera, The drone has flown approx. 3 hours in a lifetime. Completely functional. The most recent use was 12 / 2023. The Villages, Florida

Attachments

• DSCN0403 - Copy.JPG
    DSCN0403 - Copy.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN0406 - Copy.JPG
    DSCN0406 - Copy.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN0408.JPG
    DSCN0408.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN0411.JPG
    DSCN0411.JPG