DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD: Magic Air 2 + Fly More combo. $475 + shipping within CONUS

Scott590

Reactions
Barely used DJI Mavic Air 2. Less than 1.5 hours of flight time. I have flight logs. In perfect condition. No crashes
No DJI Insurance on this unit. This unit was given as a Christmas gift and I already had one. I kept it as a backup but never used it.

All parts are original except for power cord for charger. One is included in this package but it's not the original. Still works fine.
Also includes antenna for RC-N1 controller that supposedly extends range. I don't have any data to prove though.

Will sell within the continental US. Buyer pays shipping.

$475

All original packaging included.

IMG_4173.jpeg
IMG_4174.jpeg
IMG_4175.jpeg
IMG_4176.jpeg
IMG_4179.jpeg
IMG_4180.jpeg
IMG_4182.jpeg
IMG_4189.jpegIMG_4177.jpeg

Reactions: Capt KO
Stupid question time; What is the battery charge count please. Do you have an idea of shipping from VA to OK (Tulsa)?

All good questions! 2 of the batteries have never been used. The battery that was used has only been charged 3 times. This is the data recorded for this battery. This was a second backup drone that wasn't used so that's why the batteries are new.
1689516503918.png
I checked UPS and FedEx. The cheapest shipping would be $21-$25.

Barely used DJI Mavic Air 2. Less than 1.5 hours of flight time. I have flight logs. In perfect condition. No crashes
No DJI Insurance on this unit. This unit was given as a Christmas gift and I already had one. I kept it as a backup but never used it.

All parts are original except for power cord for charger. One is included in this package but it's not the original. Still works fine.
Also includes antenna for RC-N1 controller that supposedly extends range. I don't have any data to prove though.

Will sell within the continental US. Buyer pays shipping.

$475

All original packaging included.

View attachment 166134
View attachment 166135
View attachment 166136
View attachment 166137
View attachment 166139
View attachment 166140
View attachment 166141
View attachment 166142View attachment 166138
Where in VA are you located. Might be able to pick it up?

Thank you for replying to me.
I have the same model drone and enjoy it very much. I thought my son might enjoy a newer drone but he said he is happy with the drone he has now.
Sorry for any trouble I may have caused you and I wish you good luck in selling yours.
Regards

Robert Lucier PR-1 (AW) US Navy ret.

Not a problem at an all sir. My son is in Marines and I have a deep respect for the work you do and have done. Thank you for your service to this great nation of ours.

Reactions: StevieP
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_