Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

*Sold*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogpilot

Reactions
SOLD
Mini 2 4K camera Drone with original box and all accessories. This Mini 2 was not flown a bunch seems like 10 total flights. Includes an Lekufee waterproof case and an RCGEEK soft case with extra dividers (great for tossing in a backpack), Drone and 2 batteries, USB Charger, USB Charger Cable, all three interface cables for the RC-N1 and whatever phone you may have. Spare props, screwdriver and lanyard along with spare controller sticks, Gimbal cover and prop guard. Nice little drone that needs no certification or registration to fly, under 249 grams. It also has the sneaky benefit of not having Remote ID and not required for this size drone. Makes it rather stealthy. BTW, battery 1 has 8 Total cycles on it and battery 2 has 2 cycles. I have other drones, so this was not really used much.

$315 I take PayPal, if you split the fee with me. Shipping will be something around $10-$15, Depending on where you live.

I will consider selling the drone separate from the controller, drone first, then controller. Not insulted by offers.
mini6.jpg
mini14.jpg
mini9-jpg.169655

mini2.jpgmini10.jpgmini11.jpgmini3.jpgmini7.jpgmini6.jpgmini1.jpgmini8.jpgmini12.jpgmini13.jpgbatt1.jpg
batt2.jpg

Attachments

• mini4.jpg
    mini4.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 40
  • mini9.jpg
    mini9.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 32
  • battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 10
  • mini9.jpg