DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Tricky as they download adb.exe rather than use one already on your system. Might get away with creating a proxy adb.exe and making it read-only so it can't be overwritten. Would depend how the app handled error cases.
That's the easy part... I can prevent my adb.exe from being overwritten, but so far as I can see, it only downloads the file if it doesn't already exist in the temp folder (because mine's dated 6th Jan but I last ran the hack on 9th Jan)

You guys are awesome, hope you can figure this out! I don’t care about the money lost but would love to have FCC back!

Reactions: pyrolator
You guys are awesome, hope you can figure this out! I don’t care about the money lost but would love to have FCC back!
Same here. The money is gone. All I want is the FCC. There is something not right when a server is down this long. Furthermore Telegram is on his mobile so why does he not reply to me. Surely you can't blame that on power failure. Looks like he has blocked me too. But why?? I honestly hope we will find a solution soon.

Same here. The money is gone. All I want is the FCC. There is something not right when a server is down this long. Furthermore Telegram is on his mobile so why does he not reply to me. Surely you can't blame that on power failure. Looks like he has blocked me too. But why?? I honestly hope we will find a solution soon.
The guy on telegram doesn’t run the server he’s just some guy selling the hack. He’s blocking people most likely because he has hundreds of us messaging every day demanding to know when the hack will work again.

I’m hoping Sincoder, the guy who actually made the hack and runs the server, will be back soon.

Meanwhile, I’m doing everything I can to reverse-engineer the hack itself. If I can, I’ll share the results freely.

The guy on telegram doesn’t run the server he’s just some guy selling the hack. He’s blocking people most likely because he has hundreds of us messaging every day demanding to know when the hack will work again.

I’m hoping Sincoder, the guy who actually made the hack and runs the server, will be back soon.

Meanwhile, I’m doing everything I can to reverse-engineer the hack itself. If I can, I’ll share the results freely.
Thank you for your info and also your effort in trying to resolve this. Appreciate it.

Another update: something is happening with the hack's server!
It would appear the service has been brought online on port 8443 instead of 443 (which doesn't help us much since we can't change the port number) and I can see that, occasionally, port 443 is coming online before vanishing.
I've got a monitoring tool running constantly to verify when the hack comes back online. I'll let everyone know if that happens before I manage to figure out how it works and basically make my own.
Port 443 just opened

Starting Nmap 7.40 ( Nmap: the Network Mapper - Free Security Scanner ) at 2023-01-21 07:55 UTC
Nmap scan report for 47.100.49.90
Host is up (0.21s latency).
PORT STATE SERVICE
21/tcp closed ftp
22/tcp open ssh
23/tcp closed telnet
80/tcp closed http
110/tcp closed pop3
143/tcp closed imap
443/tcp open https
3389/tcp open ms-wbt-server

Port 443 just opened

Starting Nmap 7.40 ( Nmap: the Network Mapper - Free Security Scanner ) at 2023-01-21 07:55 UTC
Nmap scan report for 47.100.49.90
Host is up (0.21s latency).
PORT STATE SERVICE
21/tcp closed ftp
22/tcp open ssh
23/tcp closed telnet
80/tcp closed http
110/tcp closed pop3
143/tcp closed imap
443/tcp open https
3389/tcp open ms-wbt-server
It comes up every time someone hits the IP on port 8443.
I have a program running to actively determine when (if) the crack is working… I’ll let you all know immediately.
Likewise if I can get the adb commands working!

My messages on Telegram and Whatsapp are not received by Sincoder so.. probably something bad going on for him..

how about we find where he lives?

it looks like some guys already knock on his door :)
very possible,”solaris”(dude from hong kong)made and sold mods for parrot(french)drones since they strted selling parrot bebop drones,never had any issues…..he also never made mods for any ”made in china”drones….that said,if “sincoder”is known for answering messages after 15 minutes or same day and he is not answering his messages any more than that means that he is in some kind a trouble,health,law etc….if he comes back he will let people know,so everyone relax and hope for the best 👍

Let's stay on topic, please

Today I tested the FCC mode. Is working as it should. Big difference between CE and FCC mode. It is like another drone, way better.
Meanwhile, PayPal gave me back those 40USD.

Hw did you get the refund? I paid as a gift, maybe that's why I'm screwed.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark