DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 some pics from today

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
here are a few pics i took today at Skenfrith a picturesque village in Wales with a castle ruin a lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (5).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (4).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (7).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (12).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (8).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (16).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (26).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (20).JPG

Very nice OMM. Thanks for sharing.

Paul.

Reactions: old man mavic
@MS Coast got to honest i was very tempted ;););)

Reactions: MS Coast
Thanks for sharing. I too particularly like the bridge shot and enjoy pictures of ruins. The people in the water are looking for something it seems. Nature I am guessing. And I am assuming that is you in the picture of the church.

Reactions: old man mavic
Thanks for sharing. I too particularly like the bridge shot and enjoy pictures of ruins. The people in the water are looking for something it seems. Nature I am guessing. And I am assuming that is you in the picture of the church.
Yes and also on the side of the bridge ,i'm the one in the hi viz .
in the one by the church,i am showing two interested youngsters ,what i could see on the screen ,they were amazed at the images .
my flying buddy is on the other side of the bridge ,in front of the public house ,its also a restaurant,and hotel ,they do wonderful ,but quite expensive food ,but its possible to get Bar snacks as well ,that are more reasonably priced

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trubbaman