DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some videos from yesterday

BradBuskey

Reactions
Yesterday was nearly a perfect day out to fly. Upper 30s, manageable winds (up to 15mph) and gorgeous lighting, though the clouds were in the wrong area of the sky. All I need now are my filters. Met up with a friend of mine who just got the new Phantom P4 Pro, and we have been itching to get out and fly again. Went to a local park, which is far enough outside the city we dont run into any issues flying. Also, at 2 PM on a work day, not a whole lot of people around anyway. My only goal was to fly around and get used to the sticks and maneuvering the Mavic. He was doing basically the same thing. Here is a couple videos from the park. D-Cinelike (-1,-1,-1) graded in Premier Pro with Lumetri. I am still learning the new software, and there is a long way to go...

This last one was at my house, and I was attempting to do a waypoint mission with Litchi. It worked, but I should have make some changes to the POI's and put them more in the air than only 10' up. Oh well, there is always next time. This one was taken after sunset by about 5 minutes. I waited for the sun to drop below the horizon. D-Cinelike (-1,-1,-1) graded in Premier Pro with Lumetri. I am still learning the new software, and there is a long way to go...

Please consider liking and subscribing to my channel - trying to get that 100 subscriber milestone so I can get an actual channel name going. Thanks for watching.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio