DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sometimes Ya Just Got To Let Go

I do love Pink Floyd... but David Gilmour is the man.

Shine on.. you crazy diamonds! I'm out...

Don't be hatin'... @dirkclod opened this can of worms! I grew up around live music and even had a stint bangin' on some skins in a lil' bar band in my younger days. So I got much respect for anything done artistically well. So I also got a lil' hillbilly bone in me too. Wait... what!?!? That just don't read right!

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Goin' way back... these guys used to crack me up with some of their stuff.

Well ****... just when I get to reminiscing again I get called down for dinner. Oh well guess I best turn off the lights and get my arse down stairs.

OK.. you had to expect this after I mentioned I used to bang on the skins. Neil Peart was my idol back in those days. Rush's percussionist for those that may not know.

Floyd in the day were different and think that's what drew me to them .
Kindy like The Moody Blues did . You either loved them or not .

Another John Martyn classic song.
This is from the mid seventies when John was using tape delay and loop machines decades before many mainstream solo artists caught on. This is called "Big Muff" (I know!)

C'mon... you know it's true. :D

May not be one of his best, but seemed an appropriate tribute, on this forum, for the loss of another great artist. R.I.P.... :(

Troy Gentry was another terrible loss a few weeks back... may he also R.I.P... this has always been one of my favorites from these boys.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb