DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Soon to be Mavic Mini owner from Oklahoma

Well after lots of research and much looking on eBay, Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace I finally "landed" a mavic mini (gen 1). It should be in my possession late next week.

I live near Caney in SE Oklahoma.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Well after lots of research and much looking on eBay, Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace I finally "landed" a mavic mini (gen 1). It should be in my possession late next week.

I live near Caney in SE Oklahoma.
Did you receive your Mini? They are fun to fly! Spend a lot of time on Youtube watching the nuiances of the Mini from first taking it out of the box to flying. Spend a lot of time in the air, it has a nice battery life so you can easily knock out a solid hour of flying with 3 batteries and with time to spare. :)

The Mavic Mini is a great little drone.... A couple of suggestions I have for you is to read the threads on the proper way to store the props as they are easily bent and that as a lightweight drone it still can handle a lot of wind but do not fly when it is exessive.
Yeah... Right. In his area of the State it is always windy!

Yeah... Right. In his area of the State it is always windy!
For a hobbiest who can pick and choose when he flies the Mini 1 is a fine little cheap drone. But within 4 weeks of buying a Mini I added a Mavic 2 Pro because I couldn't fly 50% of the days that I wanted to. The Mini 2 is a big improvement against fly-aways, but it lacks the stability of the bigger drones. If the Air2s ever has a refurbished offering I'll probably pick one of those up which would almost certainly make my Mini 2 obsolete except for international travel.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarstenG