DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Southern Arizona's hidden gems

Pablo

Reactions
It's been a while since I posted anything in this thread, but I hopefully have one worth sharing here:

Watch it in 4k HDR if you can.

For anyone that has been on here for a long time, this was my first time flying my drone where I previously lost it (and had it found in this epic thread: I lost my Mavic and need help finding out what happened - FOUND BY STARZ!). The eagle eyed amongst you might recognise it (although it looks embarrassingly small compared to some of the other mountains in the video).

Anyway hope you like it.

Nice video

Reactions: Pablo
Very well done! I enjoyed watching.

Great video with great music and sound effects.

Very well shot and edited. So interesting to see it all from the air. We have travelled down that way a few years ago and it looks even more spectacular in your film.

Really enjoyed the video....and the music!
Most of all, thanks for coming across the pond to visit. Hope you had a great time while here.

It's been a while since I posted anything in this thread, but I hopefully have one worth sharing here:

Watch it in 4k HDR if you can.

For anyone that has been on here for a long time, this was my first time flying my drone where I previously lost it (and had it found in this epic thread: I lost my Mavic and need help finding out what happened - FOUND BY STARZ!). The eagle eyed amongst you might recognise it (although it looks embarrassingly small compared to some of the other mountains in the video).

Anyway hope you like it.
Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.
The only criticism, and I understand that you did NOT ask for one, would be the tonality of several of the clips. They are way too much on the darker side of the scale. By pulling the shadows up (watch the scopes in the editing program if you can) the colors would come up stronger and the landscapes would not look that gloomy. The overall viewer's experience would be enhanced. That's of course IMHO only

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.
The only criticism, and I understand that you did NOT ask for one, would be the tonality of several of the clips. They are way too much on the darker side of the scale. By pulling the shadows up (watch the scopes in the editing program if you can) the colors would come up stronger and the landscapes would not look that gloomy. The overall viewer's experience would be enhanced. That's of course IMHO only
Ah yes no worries, feedback is always welcome.

It is an HDR video and I think that may be contributing to the darker image if you aren't watching on a HDR display?

Certainly everything is well within the right levels on the histogram in Premier Pro when I exported it and it looks great on my MacBook Pro/iPhone in HDR.

There were a couple of shots where I made the choice to leave it under-exposed too, as I felt it better conveyed the mood on the location when filmed (at times it was thundery weather etc.).

Nice video How did you get permission to fly in a National Park if I may ask

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope