DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spies, Spies and more Spies

hookalakupua

Reactions
Well it doesn't take a genius to figure out that DJI is monitoring these threads as well as interacting as forum members. You can't blame them as that's exactly what they should be doing. Whether we agree or disagree with them, it's a proper response given the situation they've found themselves in.

With that being said, it appears that what's good for the goose is good for the gander! DJI may or may not now have a defector amongst its inner group! Said person may or may not be able to provide some key insight into their proposed/planned responses, methods and courses of discussion in regard to what may or may not have transpired over a certain time period. Let the games begin!!!

*No, no and more no. Just stay tuned. :)

Oh good grief. What is up with the drone community?? I never expected that this forum would be overrun with paranoid conspiracy theorists!!!

I'd say this community is 50% drone police, 45% conspiracy theorists, and 5% people who just like flying drones.

It's a bit late now isn't it? I'm reading both the Spark and Mavic have been rooted, so why would DJI have spies?

Oh good grief. What is up with the drone community?? I never expected that this forum would be overrun with paranoid conspiracy theorists!!!

I'd say this community is 50% drone police, 45% conspiracy theorists, and 5% people who just like flying drones.

Fair comment.
Me... Fly in a safe and respectable manner under the parameters you choose... Conspiracies become truth when there's verifiable evidence... 40 hours and 1.3 million feet of flying in the 2 months I've had it... yeah, you can say I like flying it.

P.S. Not this forum, just this and a few other threads.

It's a bit late now isn't it? I'm reading both the Spark and Mavic have been rooted, so why would DJI have spies?
That's the million dollar question now isn't it. Maybe they're asking for information from guys like Quad808 in order to find out what the next move is or what the current "finds" are. Purely a guess, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's even more that hasn't been exposed. Who knows! haha

Reactions: Pathogen
Oh god...I clicked on the wrong thread. :confused:

Who cares what DJI does as long as my Mavic flies I am not really worried about all the hype........bla bla bla
Exactly!! I mean - Google probably knows more about me than I do... and I really do not care.

Count me in the 5% then.

Well it doesn't take a genius to figure out that DJI is monitoring these threads as well as interacting as forum members. You can't blame them as that's exactly what they should be doing. Whether we agree or disagree with them, it's a proper response given the situation they've found themselves in.

With that being said, it appears that what's good for the goose is good for the gander! DJI may or may not now have a defector amongst its inner group! Said person may or may not be able to provide some key insight into their proposed/planned responses, methods and courses of discussion in regard to what may or may not have transpired over a certain time period. Let the games begin!!!

*No, no and more no. Just stay tuned. :)

Yeah I know you were busting to make the statement but there is way too much inside info that has been found out that is not known on this forum. Without knowing the details your thread landed on deaf ears. Still I am a bit surprised that so many people did not read DJI statement about a surprise forced update that will "Render all hacks useless". Kind of interesting because that would require an unauthorized firmware update. Given the history of how much trouble people have with regular updates I can just see the response if people turn on their Mavic and it suddenly gets bricked.

Rob

Happy to be part of the 5%!

Reactions: Turnerm
Yeah I know you were busting to make the statement but there is way too much inside info that has been found out that is not known on this forum. Without knowing the details your thread landed on deaf ears. Still I am a bit surprised that so many people did not read DJI statement about a surprise forced update that will "Render all hacks useless". Kind of interesting because that would require an unauthorized firmware update. Given the history of how much trouble people have with regular updates I can just see the response if people turn on their Mavic and it suddenly gets bricked.

Rob
It definitely took some tongue biting! ;) For those not aware, I'm sure it's difficult for them to fully comprehend the task at hand, as well as the gravity of the situation. The forced update is going to be interesting to say the least and as we both know, there's more to come. Having someone from DJI supply "insight", is definitely helping level the playing field. There's no stopping it now! :)

Well Monday is here, I wonder if that Announcement will really come.
It should be interesting to hear people's thoughts on what has been discovered. Apologies to those who do not know what I am talking about. I know It's cryptic but it's not my discovery so it's not my place to announce it.

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1