DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sports button

You're probably on the edge of hearing about 20 people scream that you should read the manual :eek:... That said, the sports mode switch turns off the visual sensors and nearly doubles the speed of the craft.

Reactions: johntaylor54
You're probably on the edge of hearing about 20 people scream that you should read the manual :eek:... That said, the sports mode switch turns off the visual sensors and nearly doubles the speed of the craft.

Thanks that’s a clearer answer

People have already said it but.... You've spent over $1000 on this toy - you really should read the manual. Nearly all crashes are due to user error and/or not being familiar with how it works or expected behaviour.

Yes you need to know but you also do need to RTM .watch youtubes .
It's all there . What a lot of first time flyers don't realize is though it is RTF out of the box that doesn't mean you are . In Sport mode there are things you do have to be aware of as it does change a few things like stopping distance for one . Here's one video that show those that don't know how to do it .

lol I push the button and nothing happened. Ithought my other phantom would leave this standing. Live and learn a?
Can't wait to try it now.

Hey there's a lot to learn . I've had mine almost a year and fly almost everyday and still learning stuff :)

Reactions: diveinstructor
Sports button on mine, turns my remote into a small TV with ESPN playing on it :) hahaha Sorry had to say it...... Naw read above John, lots of people here to help you however read that manual over and over :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DevinNorgarb