DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Spring Reflections, Loch Dunmore, Faskally Forest, Perthisre - and my own music too!

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A moment of peace to share today, a drone flight taken in beautiful Spring weather at Loch Dunmore, in Faskally Woods, near Pitlochry, Perthshire. Stunning reflections, new spring growth in the trees, birdsong, and a little accompaniment from my NA Style Bass (Bb3) Raven Drone Flute...

Those who heard me playing the flute came over to find out more about the instrument, none were disturbed, but an offering of something special was made to the spirits of place, perhaps adding something without taking away from it...

Anyhows, please enjoy the footage and if you also like the music then I will be chuffed to bits...

Awesome video! What do you call the instrument the guy was playing?

Awesome video! What do you call the instrument the guy was playing?
That was me playing, I know I am a little large, but I am definitely not a 'guy', lol!!

It is a Native American Style Drone Flute, crafted for me by master flute maker Anna Pan, it is a double flute in Bb3 and has a ravens wing carved into the body and 2 raven heads on the air channels as totems...

Reactions: Micky52 and sarahb
That was me playing, I know I am a little large, but I am definitely not a 'guy', lol!!
My apologies. I guess I need to look closer lol. Reminds me of the time I visited a friend of mine and saw his wife and asked how far along was she, and she said "What do you mean, I"'m not pregnant."

Open mouth, insert foot. :)

My apologies. I guess I need to look closer lol. Reminds me of the time I visited a friend of mine and saw his wife and asked how far along was she, and she said "What do you mean, I"'m not pregnant."

Open mouth, insert foot. :)
Lol, as a 5'13" tall woman with a large build, and reasonable muscles - from being a hobby blacksmith - it happens, no offence taken hon...

Reactions: sarahb
I love your videos. You are amazing and have such a great personality.

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones
Reactions: sarahb
Another good video! Are you going to do your own tracks from now on? Is that a version of Simon and Garfunkle's "Scarborough Fair."

Another good video! Are you going to do your own tracks from now on? Is that a version of Simon and Garfunkle's "Scarborough Fair."
Thanks... yes, a soulfull version of Scarborough Fair, although it predates Simon and Garfunkle by a few hundred years...

Don't think I will do all my own music, but perhaps once in a while...

A moment of peace to share today, a drone flight taken in beautiful Spring weather at Loch Dunmore, in Faskally Woods, near Pitlochry, Perthshire. Stunning reflections, new spring growth in the trees, birdsong, and a little accompaniment from my NA Style Bass (Bb3) Raven Drone Flute...

Those who heard me playing the flute came over to find out more about the instrument, none were disturbed, but an offering of something special was made to the spirits of place, perhaps adding something without taking away from it...

Anyhows, please enjoy the footage and if you also like the music then I will be chuffed to bits...

Wow that was very relaxing and well done. Great stuff.

I have seen so many good landscape videos ruined by the choice of fast-paced stressful music.
But not here. This calm, slow music is perfect for the video. Beautiful sound from that flute. Well done.

Beautiful location, great flying. Music fit the video perfectly!
Thank you kindly, much appreciate the comment and watch :)
I have seen so many good landscape videos ruined by the choice of fast-paced stressful music.
But not here. This calm, slow music is perfect for the video. Beautiful sound from that flute. Well done.
Thank you... I dislike being on film, and sometimes think the flute on its own can be a little too boring, but this seemed to fit well enough... Perhaps I shall explore using a variety of instruments to make my own music at some point in the future... Probably not for a while though as time is always an issue...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter