DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Spring Sunshine in beautiful Braemar

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A short flight from Beautiful Braemar at the beginning of May - only an hour or so after we were flying in mizzle, yet as we arrived the clouds parted and although it remained windy and somewhat cold, the light was fantastic...

Originally I was going to fly low over the water and under the bridge, but the wind was too strong, and there was a photographer - you can see him in the tees to the left of the river - capturing Dippers, so I didn't want to disturb the birds...

Braemar is a beautiful village, and in the distance can be seen Braemar castle, I have a short bit of footage of the castle to play with yet..

Another awesome video!

Beautiful little hamlet there! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
What a lovely area. The river running through that village is stunning. The filming and editing was wonderful, as always and I loved the music. Also liked the way it finished exactly at the end of the video. What was the music ?

Reactions: AlbionDrones
What a lovely area. The river running through that village is stunning. The filming and editing was wonderful, as always and I loved the music. Also liked the way it finished exactly at the end of the video. What was the music ?
Thank you for the kind words, I try to edit my video's to the music, so they end pretty much where the music ends... Music - Jonathan Hulten - Holy Woods -

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark