DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Stalking at sundown

paparatzy

Reactions
10732-987.jpg

I've been extremely impressed with the output from my Air 2s when shooting photos at sundown for Real Estate. The level of detail, the performance of the gimbal at eliminating any blur and light gathering capabilities of the sensor always blow me away. No more hiking up hills to get shots higher up, no more balancing a camera on a 20' pole and holding it steady for long exposures, no more staying out for an hour late at night, etc., etc. I'm in love!

BTW that is Smith Rocks in the horizon in Central Oregon.

View attachment 157259

I've been extremely impressed with the output from my Air 2s when shooting photos at sundown for Real Estate. The level of detail, the performance of the gimbal at eliminating any blur and light gathering capabilities of the sensor always blow me away. No more hiking up hills to get shots higher up, no more balancing a camera on a 20' pole and holding it steady for long exposures, no more staying out for an hour late at night, etc., etc. I'm in love!

BTW that is Smith Rocks in the horizon in Central Oregon.
Do you use the ND filters for sundown pics?

Do you use the ND filters for sundown pics?
I don't use ND filters for any of my photography as I'm pretty good at making any adjustments in the software and I never post to social media while on location.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne