DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

State Farm Claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
They asked for nothing. I called told it I crashed it. It can’t be fixed. Called on Monday check in hand on Friday. Direct deposit is even faster. On 4th claim still haven’t been dropped. Don’t worry your all good. Hope this helps

They asked for nothing. I called told it I crashed it. It can’t be fixed. Called on Monday check in hand on Friday. Direct deposit is even faster. On 4th claim still haven’t been dropped. Don’t worry your all good. Hope this helps
4th Personal Articles policy claim?

4 claims ?? what happened???

4th drone claim personal article No problems ever just a call and a check a few days later then sent it into Dji to fix it and sell it off. If you have all the gear. Just by the drone and batt. In ny I pay $826 with tax

4th drone claim personal article No problems ever just a call and a check a few days later then sent it into Dji to fix it and sell it off. If you have all the gear. Just by the drone and batt. In ny I pay $826 with tax
WTF...if my rates go up I'm blaming you...:p

Wasn’t me Manufacturer defects. Dji replaces the defect ones anyway. So I got so many drones.

Wasn’t me Manufacturer defects. Dji replaces the defect ones anyway. So I got so many drones.
Then it's not a State Farm claim, it would be a DJI Warranty claim.

Manufacturers defects. I use 15 batteries everyday. So they get alot of time really fast. And they don’t like constant use. And nothing Dji can say about it. Or State Farm either.

Manufacturers defects. I use 15 batteries everyday. So they get alot of time really fast. And they don’t like constant use. And nothing Dji can say about it. Or State Farm either.
Okay, I'll bail out of this conversation. Can't believe I hung in as long as I did :confused:

Let me get this right, so your claiming an insurance policy for a manufacturing defect.
Receiving payout.
Sending the drone back to DJI and getting it back repaired?

Ok. It crashed cuase of a defect of over use. State Farm claim filed and paid same week as call. Then send into Dji and the replaced it for free and State Farm paid $1269 Worked both sides. State Farm is an insurance company so if it crashes they cover the claim will then take the check go by just the drone and battery because you have all the other accessories. I called up Dji bitched them out and everyone Dave give me a replacement for the broken one that State Farm already paid for State Farm has nothing to do with it being a manufactures defect Only give minimal information to both sides

Let me get this right, so your claiming an insurance policy for a manufacturing defect.
Receiving payout.
Sending the drone back to DJI and getting it back repaired?
Callum, Disregard he's a troll

Reactions: Callum
Ok. It crashed cuase of a defect of over use. State Farm claim filed and paid same week as call. Then send into Dji and the replaced it for free and State Farm paid $1269 Worked both sides. State Farm is an insurance company so if it crashes they cover the claim will then take the check go by just the drone and battery because you have all the other accessories. I called up Dji bitched them out and everyone Dave give me a replacement for the broken one that State Farm already paid for State Farm has nothing to do with it being a manufactures defect Only give minimal information to both sides
We call that Insurance Fraud where I live....

Being in the insurance business as long as I was eating clean is not that the product is going to work it has nothing to do with that that insurance is on that product Not the quality or anything that happens after the insurances put on it whenever I put insurance on a drone it’s too new sealed in the box and no it’s not insurance fraud because I had insurance on it it crashed sent it to Dji and they said it was a manufactures defect and they sent me a note on

What defect from over use?

Am I in the ******* Twilight Zone here

Reactions: Golfez
On two of them the right front rotor on where the wire harness goes through this evening I guess from unfolding the arms the production line made the wire to shore and when it was flying the wire was 2 to 1 and couldn’t let enough power through rip the wire part motor went out drone dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190