DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

State Farm Claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off Anthony someone asked a question I gave an answer you think I want to run around and have to deal with these drones effing breaking all the time you know how much money I lose because I can’t go to wood job because a drone would be broken if I didn’t have spares read your insurance policy morons

And I did tell State Farm every time that Dji has covered it and they said you had insurance on it so I’m fine call me would you want to troll or whatever you know what the **** you’re talking about

And I did tell State Farm every time that Dji has covered it and they said you had insurance on it so I’m fine call me would you want to troll or whatever you know what the **** you’re talking about
Sir, just so I'm clear. Basically you're saying the drone (Mavic) breaks and you get a quote from DJI to get it fixed correct?

First off Anthony someone asked a question I gave an answer you think I want to run around and have to deal with these drones effing breaking all the time you know how much money I lose because I can’t go to wood job because a drone would be broken if I didn’t have spares read your insurance policy morons
Whats a wood job?

No I file an insurance claim because I have insurance on it and if it’s salvageable I can pay to have the drone fixed I’ve had to pay Dji to have it fixed I have had them just send me a remanufactured one as a replacement for the ones that they found that were defects not all of them were defects. Yeah no crashing into stadium lighting at about 300 ft Is not a defect but with the claim money from it I can do whatever I want with it I could burn it doesn’t matter insurance is insurance personal artifacts policy is pretty much almost the same as an automobile policy which also if you do have State Farm make sure that you take a really close look at what happens as far as other people’s property damage due to your property

No I file an insurance claim because I have insurance on it and if it’s salvageable I can pay to have the drone fixed I’ve had to pay Dji to have it fixed I have had them just send me a remanufactured one as a replacement for the ones that they found that were defects not all of them were defects. Yeah no crashing into stadium lighting at about 300 ft Is not a defect but with the claim money from it I can do whatever I want with it I could burn it doesn’t matter insurance is insurance personal artifacts policy is pretty much almost the same as an automobile policy which also if you do have State Farm make sure that you take a really close look at what happens as far as other people’s property damage due to your property
You stated it much better this time...now I (and maybe others) understand. Thanks!

So would you like to retract you true statement next question are you FAA certified? I’ve been UAV sSince 1995 when I was in the Marines protecting our country so would you like to try to call me a fraud again? So out of all the drones I’ve had Mavericks four of them ended up being the fax all the other ones either went in the garbage or had to pay out-of-pocket to fix whether it was my own money or the money I got from my insurance: doesn’t matter insurance is on the UAV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
susnzhe