DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sticker set

I got my P3 stickers from them, very good quality, but yes, a bit on the expensive side if your looking for a deal. $20 for the non-personalized set isn't bad.

Last edited:
No, you don't need them. You can make your own sticker and put it in the battery compartment. You can even write your registration number anywhere on the drone with a permanent marker.
Not a good idea as the registration number is for the PILOT not the DRONE, so if you end up selling it down the road the number would change. Best to put a sticker under the battery.

Do I need these being a first time owner of a drone?
Well, for one it will help you get familiar with the controls, and it looks nice and professional, not like you plastered a post-it note on your bird. DO NOT write on the quad with a permanent marker as some might suggest, looks bad and the reg number is for you not the quad.

Well, for one it will help you get familiar with the controls, and it looks nice and professional, not like you plastered a post-it note on your bird. DO NOT write on the quad with a permanent marker as some might suggest, looks bad and the reg number is for you not the quad.
Not saying you should write it on the drone, I wouldn't. I am just saying that the FAA says you can do that.

Yeah, I like this sticker set as well, of course don't need to use every single one... but stickers add Horse Power right? :D

I like the Mavic Status one though, that could come in handy when the controller starts beeping like crazy and you don't know what to do next.

FWIW I have purchased crashed P3s off ebay and some of them had the reg # written with permanent marker on the shell. For the shells I could salvage, I used 99% isopropyl alcohol and a cloth and was able to remove no problem. The solvent dissolves the ink like nobodys business. It actually created a black slurry so have a towel ready to wipe and then reapply some more. I used a small 30ml bottle with a stainless steel needle and dropped it directly on the ink. Wetting a cloth doesn't work as well because of evaporation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan