DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still can't find fixed wing mode

Golfnut

Reactions
I am on 4.0.7, firmware 1.03.07 and fixed wing mode still isn't showing up.

You can enable Fixed Wing Mode in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Fixed-Wing-Mode.jpg

Thank you but that option does not appear in my app. There is nowhere to activate it.

The option disappeared a few times on my app. I just restarted the app and the Mavic and it reappeared. Try deleting the app and reinstalling it and see if that works.

Still no luck but thanks for the suggestion. I have one of those "unique problems" that seem to happen more often than not. I'll worry about it if I ever get goggles.

I have the same issue with my Samsung S7...latest firmware, DJI GO4 ver 4.07...no Fixed Wing mode (or any way to allow itau onde the settings) nor the Findo my Drone or the new features on the Editor

Fixed Wing Mode only appears when the Mavic is connected to DJI GO. The Find My Drone feature should be available though. Try reinstalling DJI GO 4.

Still no luck but thanks for the suggestion. I have one of those "unique problems" that seem to happen more often than not. I'll worry about it if I ever get goggles.
Golfnut, finally did you find a solution to make visible icon " set to fixed wing mode" ? I still have the same problem with 1.03.7 and DJI go 4.1.3 (Android version). Thanks for your help

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan