DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still out of stock?

jyphotog

Reactions
I know this has been asked but I figured for sure by February we would have good shipments going out.

Anyone at all have an idea of where to find the dang mavic with reasonable ship time?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I got an email notification and went to the site and it was gone. Did you pick yours up or ship?

I know this has been asked but I figured for sure by February we would have good shipments going out.

Anyone at all have an idea of where to find the dang mavic with reasonable ship time?

Hate to say it, but your going to have to wait like rest of us did, I waited two months for mine! It's well worth the wait... trust me!! This is what it's capable of. These are straight from the camera, unedited RAW images I took this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
226b76c5f07580c4ebb8bfd24f55e868.jpg
4dd08849ceb540f54076012ab31386d0.jpg
0c5d895ec588196a931b57bea1870a0d.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jyphotog
Waited 12 days for my first to ship (NewEgg) in November.

ONLY 3 Days for my Jan. 30th order to ship direct from DJI. The wait is not what it used be. I word just order direct through DJI Store.

- Sport Mode addict, ride the wind!

Unless you can find a Mavic in stock somewhere, ordering directly from the DJI Store here would be your best bet. They have Mavics in stock and have been shipping many out recently.

Found this. If someone doesn't mind taking a chance and over paying. 1 left according to the site.

Attachments

• IMG_0451.PNG
    IMG_0451.PNG
    901.6 KB · Views: 25
I've never heard of "Klick Online". That seller is probably not an authorized DJI dealer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead